Pages

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Luke's Balloon

Luke Anderson just celebrated his First Angel Birthday on June 27th. 
"Always Remembered" precious Luke!

Note:
Luke's dad is an Auburn fan, while his mother is a Gator fan.  I had the most perfect puffy Tiger and Gator for Luke's balloon.  I put them in a safe place until it was time to go Luke's orange balloon.  Well, they are still in that safe place because even though I have searched everywhere, I can't find that puffy tiger and gator.  I just happened to have another alligator on hand, but no tiger, so I put on a lion.  This note is for Luke's daddy so he will no why he got the lion!

                                                               
                                                        
                                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment