Pages

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Preserving Your Balloons...New Idea!

Since May, I no longer release the balloons after making them do to environmental issues.  I have still been creating special balloons for your special angels.  I now save your balloon creations by removing the decorations after I take the pictures.  I do this very carefully!  Then I place the decorations on the same colored construction paper as your balloon.  I mail the end product to you if you desire.  I do this so far for free.  If you want yours, please include your address when requesting your balloon.  Here are my June examples:

                                                                  Balloon          
 
Balloon Saved On Construction Paper
 
Balloon
 
Balloon Saved On Construction Paper
 
Balloon
 

No comments:

Post a Comment