Pages

Sunday, July 28, 2013

July Balloon Photographs

Here are the photographs of the balloons I made for our July Angel Birthdays.  I will show the photographs of the Balloon Transfers I will be mailing out this week as soon as I finish making them!

It was an honor for me to create these balloons for you in remembrance of your children and one twin sister.  I hope they helped in some small way.


                                                   Jamie Wilson's Balloon
                                                             July 6th
                                                            
                                                                  

                                                                                  
 
 
Jack's Balloon
July 15th
 
 
 
Gabriel's  Balloon
July 19th
 
 
 
Emily Grace's Balloon
July 24
 
 
 
 
Matthew (Mattie's) Balloon
July 28th
 
 
 
 
Krista's Balloon
July 30th
 
 
Thank you again for sharing your precious loved ones with me.
((Hugs))
Gale
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment